quinta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2011

If Clauses type I and type II

IF CLAUSES

1. If he .......... (pay) me tonight, I'll have enough money for the tickets.
2. If I get a work permit, I .......... (stay) for another six months.
3. If I .......... (see) a tiger walking across Hyde Park, I would climb a tree.
4. You will succeed in life if you .......... (work) hard.
5. Mary would be very upset if you .......... (reveal) her secret.
6. You ..........  (have) an accident if you drive so fast.
7. If she had free time, she .......... (drive) the kids to school.
8.If teens were well informed, they .......... (not/take) drugs.
9. If you drink too much, you .......... (get) drunk.
10. If I pass this exam, I .......... (go) to the university next Setember.


ANSWERS

1. pays
2. will stay
3. saw
4. work
5. revealed
6. will have
7. would drive
8. wouldn't take
9. will get
10. will go

Sem comentários: