quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

Test Correction - Addictions

A. 1. .... he wanted to try something new, he found smoking cool and his friend persuaded him to do it.
     2. ... smoking would make him feel happier and more in with people.
     3. ... she didn't even talk about cancer, she felt too shocked.
     4. ... is a very expensive habit for a teenager.
     5. ... go around the world, or buy a motorcycle or a Playstation ...

B. 1. hooked on
     2. camouflaged
     3. blow you away
     4. cool
     5. stank
     6. quitting

C. 1. Personal answer
     2. It ruins your lungs, it's addictive, it steals years from your life and causes heart problems.
    
D. 1. hungry
     2. growth
     3. feel
     4. appetite
     5. consume
     6. eating
     7. control

E. 1. Paul said he thought smoking affected just every part of the body.
    2. John informed that he had participated in a debate about smoking and had learnt a lot the day before.
    3. Mary added she included all that information in her portfolio.
    4. Paul told me that he was reading a very interesting book about giving up smoking.
    5. Richard explained that he had been working hard since the previous January.

F. 1. He asked me if I had joined that project recently.
    2. He asked me if I belonged to one of those banning groups.
    3. He asked me which the largest organization was.
    4. He asked me where I had met my old teacher.
    5. He asked me if I wouldn't reply to those proposals.

G. 1. will have
     2. will be / would be
     3. would drive
     4. would get
     5. wouldn't take
     6. will help
     7. won´t turn
     8. will get
     9. will clear
   10. will find / would find

H. Personal answer

Sem comentários: